Hooray Hooray It's Opening Day! 12/30/20
We are so excited to announce that trails are open for skate and classic skiing!
Groomers worked late last night to lay corduroy and set classic, almost everywhere. The steeper trails with this amount of snow proved difficult to groom, so be aware that Sidewinder, Highball, and Big Dipper are still soft powder conditions.
COVID 19- Updates:
Outdoor exercise is more important than ever, and can be done safely if we can all follow a few simple guidelines. To keep our members and community safe please:
- Stay home if you are sick.
- Only ski with members of your immediate family.
- Wear a face covering while in the parking area and entrance to Spring Gulch.
- Please use main entrance to enter and new gate (slightly further) south to exit ski area.
- Maintain 6-10 feet of distance between you and others at all times.
Thank you for your cooperation in making Spring Gulch an inviting and welcoming place to all community members and visitors.